Imedis therapy for personalized medicine
Englische Webinare 2022 – nächster Termin 04. Februar
Referent: Kirgizova Natalia, M.D.
Dauer: 3 Stunden
Teilnehmer: Ärzte, Heilpraktiker, Therapeuten
Datum: 04-FEB-2022 12:00 (Moskauer Zeit)
Art: kostenpflichtiges Webinar – 100,- Euro
- Evaluation standards in Healthcare system
- Evaluation standards in Imedis system
- Five health levels
- Electroacupuncture portrait of a patient
– Life style & Environmental factors
- Components of health
- External and internal environment
- Life style
- Environmental factors that affect health
- Internal factors of decline in body’s defense system’s resistance
– Human age
- Dynamics of the life expectancy increasing
- Individual aging rate
- Homotoxicosis scale
- Biological age testing, index Scales
- Health groups by Vithoulkas
- Comprehensive assessment of aging rates
The possibilities of biological age testing using the capabilities of the Imedis-Expert hardware-software complex will be considered during the webinar.
The markers of aging will be studied. The personal ways to reduce the aging rate will be proposed.
– Human body’s homeostasis factors
- Metabolic homeostasis
- Nutrients testing
- Energy testing
- Mesenchyma, health of mesenchyma
- Clinical cases
Chapter 6 – February 4th
– Endogenous and exogenous intoxication. Drainage and detoxification possibilities
- Endogenous and exogenous intoxication
- Drainage, detoxification, compensation inherited disorders
- Intox I. Therapy. Organopreparation, Endotox, OHOM DRE
- Intox II. Therapy. Detox, OHOM DIS
- Intox III. Therapy. Endotox, OHOM Miasma, Test by Dr.Schimmel
Chapter 7– Body’s defense systems including immune system
Lecturer: Kirgizova Natalia, M.D.
graduated from Krasnoyarsk Medical University, Russia with degree in medicine in 1985. She completed further training in neurology in 1990 at the same university.
She had internship in Liaoning University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shenyang, China in 1991. She studied Su-Jok Therapy in Su-Jok Academy, South Korea in 1995. Then she completed courses in Applied kinesiology in The International College of Applied Kinesiology, Andover, United Kingdom in 1996 and Manual therapy in International School of Osteopathy, St. Etienne, France in 1996.
Natalia acquired professional competences in neurology, reflextherapy, electropuncture diagnostics, bioresonance therapy, osteopathy, applied kinesiology, homeopathy, hirudotherapy, phytotherapy. She has over 35 years of clinical experience. She has developed novel software approaches for health status analysis and prediction of human adaptation resources levels.